Monday, March 5, 2012

So today was a great day for creativity.  After shopping with my new YouTube Accomplice and finding all sorts of fantastic props and items, I came back to shoot a short demo of using the Glide Gear stabilizer.  People had requests, and as promised, I've got the answers to the questions. I love the interactivity between the viewers!!  Also, while looking around, saw an opportunity to turn my cellphone camera into a super wide angle shot, seen below. :P  Please comment below here if you're reading. I always enjoy the feedback!

2 comments:

  1. When did you take this picture you goof! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHa, Too cool, cept the urinalls on the back wall!! lol well, it is pretty cool and artsy and the trash can is amazingly clean n shiny!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news