Saturday, September 17, 2011

The behind the scene blog stuff starts here!  This is what the cake from my Shick & West 49 "Break the cake" competition ACTUALLY looked like smothered on my face, unlike how it seemed in the video. ;)  That red writing? Yeah, that could have been glue by the way it adhered to my face. haha  That Light behind me on the chair, was actually DIRECTLY visible in the video shining right at the camera which most people haven't noticed yet. ;)  My favorite part of filming?  When we went to shoot the scene where I lifted the cake to my face, just as I was in upward swing the camera beeped and died before we got it.  Then we were left with this mess on my face and no shot of the cake hitting me!!  That's why we used the low table shot in the final video to hide the face imprint second time around. If you look closely at the first time you see the cake, you can actually see that it's a little messed up. ;)  P.s. This is the video that won me my iPad!

The video I'm talking about is right here --->  Break the Cake Competition Video

1 comment:

  1. I love Bloopers!! Thanks! this will be my fave! no not really but I will remember it, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news