Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look who made ME laugh ( A Must see!)

So I've been stalking this girl for a while, and it turns out I'm busted.  Not only busted, but exposed! Hahaha.  I saw this and almost rolled off my chair in laughter while probably blushing!  This is Cupcakeandtea on youtube.  It turns out her and I are the only male and female YouTube vloggers in the city of Sudbury.  Population? Almost 160,000.  Video Bloggers?  2.  JubaJer & CupcakeandTea.  How's that for an army? Well she's got her own army as well.  She's also got this interesting personality that's fit for a vocabulary contest and creative outfits like you'd never expect.  I give props to her for every detail put into them.  I think we'll be seeing more of each other in the future. :P

Click this to check out CupcakeandTea's Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news