Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Running with ideas

I have a great number of videos planned for this year, ranging from comedy to drama and all other sorts. I would like to try a few different mediums but being my own film crew lengthens production time quite a bit. Mastering audio is a slow process but helps my mind feel useful concentrating on intense detail and layering ideas. Moving shots are difficult, as a second camera operator is hard to come by for my ideas.  It will all piece together either way with finesse and grace over time. Im sure of that. I hope all reading this understand that this year is so very promising that it excites me everyday with ridiculous creative and physical energy, and that I use it every moment of the day.  Tune in for my best work yet.

2 comments:

Blogger news