Friday, September 23, 2011

Headed to the Gala

Off to watch "Woman in the 5th" at the film festival last night. Had a fantastic time with my date, a great crowd and made a very unique friend in the business who I hope to keep in touch with. His whole production crew was very welcoming and I look forward to their next project.  As for my understanding of the movie we viewed...   ....after missing the first 10 minutes or so of this psychological mind game, we were both completely lost. Hahaha.  Great time either way.


3 comments:

  1. I wish nothing had happened in the first 10 minutes or else we may have understood things a little better. Either way, yes, a marvelous evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger news