Friday, September 9, 2011

A brick in the head

Somehow I missed it. Somehow it evaded me for X number of years!  I feel like Doc Brown hitting his head and inventing the Flux Capacitor.  I realized something last night that spawned into energy, inspiration, creative ideas and excitement for the longevity of what I have in my mind being translated into creative works of expression.  I know now, what I've been curious about for that "X" number of years.  It was on the brim of my mind, but just out of reach.  I don't mean it to sound so mysterious or as if I'm beating around the bush, but I'm not quite sure how to verbalise the thought quite yet.  It's what every sucessful comedian or entertainer MUST have realized at one point that put them ahead of all the rest.  The reason that good stand up comedians become amazing actors, but why some actors could never do stand up.  We aren't even talking about laughs here.  We're talking entertaining in general.  I'm not self proclaiming myself a genious for thinking this, or even saying I can do these things, but I know something exciting and I'm ironing out the folds as we speak to better explain it.  I'll keep the world posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news